B&D Manufacturing’s biggest and strongest stairs available, taking it one step further than the competition by offering greater stability and safety. These stairs feature urethane on-cast high-capacity casters for easy positioning. This product line includes bolt-on replaceable components, standard 42” tall hand railings on all models, and a large top work platform than exceeds industry standards.
The Manually Propelled Stairs are constructed of durable lightweight aluminum with a superior self-cleaning design that prevents build-up of snow or debris and exceptional traction in oily, icy, or wet environments.
B&D Manufacturing Manually Propelled Stairs are Engineer certified for 500 lbs (227 kg) capacity.
Features also include:
• Hinged front & back safety bars with locking pin
• Modular design with replaceable components
• 2 swivel & 2 rigid casters for ease of mobility
• 2 front floor locks & 2 rear outriggers for stability
• 8-inch x 4-inch fork pockets for safe handling
• 9-inch step rise
• 72 inches to 144-inch tall models are available